Buzzers, are you the one who tried to get fit and do dieting but don’t feel like you has succeeded? Well, Maybe you do it wrong! We all know that our body needs nutritions and starving yourself is not the key to get fit! This Instagram nutrition guru will help us to understand what’s our body needs…so take a look of her tips below and follow her @meowmeix.
1. Who said eggs is bad for you? With proper cook and side dish eggs is better than any cereal for breakfast. Cereal has 710 calories and 73 grams of sugar while proper food only have 350 calories and 13 grams of sugar.
2. When choose for fruit, choose the natural one no matter how they advertised the fake ones. Fake fruit has fake dyes, more artificial sugar, and easy to over consume.
3. Fresh fruit or dried fruit? We know that dried fruit is a healthy snack but if you don’t watch out your eating it could be a problem for you. Meanwhile fresh fruit has high fiber, more vitamins and can help in your weight loss journey.
4. Which one from this image looks incredibly tasty? Well, I choose the image on the right baked chicken thighs, carrots, broccoli, and potatoes surely have more nutrition and a lot cheaper than fast food!
5. How to weight loss swaps? Homemade food and drink, and dark chocolate are the key.
6. Fast food Vs Homemade Burgers?? Of course Homemade one are the winners!! It has less fat, but more fiber and protein which are good for your muscles building.
7. Starving yourself won’t help your weight loss journey! Just eat a real nutritious food and in a long term you will get the result!
8. Starving for carbs? Well better you don’t take that Lays chips! Baked or boiled sweet potato, or eat fruits is a better substitute!
9. Many people drink bullet proof coffee to skip breakfast and believe that have a proper breakfast is “heavier”. That’s not certainly true. Proper breakfast has same amount of calories and it is more benefiting for your body since you get the protein, fiber, and vitamins.
10. If you want the combination of your food more beneficial for your body then check this list. Broccoli+tomatoes will reduce the growth of tumor. Eggs+cantaloupe will slow the absorption of glucose from carbs. Turmeric+black pepper is an anti inflammatory, anti cancer, and tumor fighting. Red meat+rosemary will soak the free radicals that appeared in the meat. Apples+chocolates will improving cardiovascular health.