Buzzers, every countries have lots of amazing structure to improve the countries economic development. The structure or building in a country also shows us about an amazing history in transportation technology, now it is easy to move from one place to another even the sea is not an obstacle anymore. Just like these longest bridges below!! Check it out!
1. Danyang Kushan Grand Bridge in China.
The bridge spans 165 kilometers and 31 meters off the ground.
2. Changhua Kaosiung Viaduct in Taiwan.
The bridge spans 157 km and act as a viaduct for the Taiwan high-speed rail network.
3. Cangde Grand Bridge in Beijing, China.
The bridge spans 115 km and part of Beijing Shanghai High Speed Railway.
4. Tianjin Grand Bridge in Beijing, China.
The bridge spans 114 km, the design is a viaduct with elevated track.
5. Weinan Weihei Grand Bridge in China
The bridge connects Zhenghou-Xi’an and spans 80 km.
6. Bang Na Express Way in Thailand
Bang Na is a toll road and spans 55 km above national highway route 34.
7. Hong Kong Zhuhai Macau Bridge in China
The bridge is the world’s longest sea bridge and spans 55 km connecting Hong Kong, Macau and Zhuhai.
8. Jiazhou Bay Bridge in China.
China Jiazhou Bay Bridge connects the city of Qingdao with the city in Hongdao islands. The bridge spans 46,5 km.
9. Beijing Grand Bridge in China
The bridge spans 48 km and design as a long railway viaduct.
10. Lake Pontchartrain Causeway in Southern Louisiana, USA.
Two parallel bridge that crossed the Lake Pontchartrain and spans 38,35 km long.