Hi Buzzers, royalties are always be a spotlight everywhere they go! Their outfit is always sleek and stylish. But, many media out there try to compare the style of every royals members. Just like between Kate Middleton (Duchess of Cambridge) and Meghan Markle (Duchess of Sussex). Well, everybody has their own unique style. Kate Middleton is more classic, preppy, and oxford look while Meghan is more bold, relax, and modern. Both style are worth to be in your wardrobe for different occasion.
1. In Black & White outfit. Kate use dress that looks like Lady Diana with strong lines and sleek design. Meghan choose relaxed cutting and flowy skirt with bold hairpiece.
2. In pink color, Kate looks preppy sweet with lace dress that fit to the body and classic hair piece. Meghan is stunning with off shoulder dress and modern hairpiece.
3. Kate looks smart and beautiful in grey oxford dress. Meghan look chic in her flowy boat neck grey dress with layered detail on the front.
4. Flower blooms dresses. Kate : Simple, smart, strong but feminine. Meghan: relaxed and chic.
5. Kate is wearing a flowy red dress with a strong detail and cutting. Meghan looks more simple with plain red dress and modern with V heart neckline.
6. Kate still looks sleek and stunning with royal blue goddess dress and cold shoulder detail. Meghan looks lovely with flowy royal blue dress.
7. Kate has a wonderful army look with olive green dress and wide black belt as a detail. Meghan looks modern and stunning with boat neck, loose olive top and tailored skirt.
8. I think for Kate simplicity is the best, she looks elegant with black dress with a v heart neckline. While Meghan looks modern with the blink and loose skirt.
9. Fresh Yellow Lemon!! A wonderful colors for both! Kate looks elegant and preppy with yellow cap sleeve dress and fitted skirt. Meghan looks fashionable with fitted and sleek yellow dress.
10. Tailored blazers never go out of style. Kate looks preppy and chic with structured blue blazers and simple waist belt and collar. Meghan looks extravagant and fashionable with wide collars, ribbon belts and tailored A line blazer.